Join the RY Board
The RainbowYOUTH Executive Board is looking for passionate, team focused, and motivated people who ..
a) are aged 13-27 and
b) identify as part of the queer, gender-diverse & intersex (or rainbow) community.
What do board members do?
- Attend monthly RY board meetings (either in person or via skype)
- Be responsive to emails
- Help set and guide the strategic direction of the organisation
- Read and engage in reports and presentations provided by the Executive Director
- Approximately 3 hours per week! Board meetings run once a month, usually between 6-8pm (including a yum feed). Board members get $40 for each board meeting they attend.
- The board term for this year runs from the date of our AGM (June 20th) through to June 2021.
What positions are available?
We have a number of positions available on our Executive Board! These are:You can apply for any of these positions through the form below!
If you have any specific questions or concerns, feel free to flick us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.