- Tackling homophobic, biphobic, and transphobic bullying among school-age children and young people (U.K.)
Health & Wellbeing
- Suicide prevention and the rainbow population A submission on: A Strategy to Prevent Suicide in New Zealand 2017: Draft for public consultation (NZ)
- Queer and Trans Experiences of Accessing Mental Health Support in Aotearoa (Summary of findings for participants and community advisors - Gloria Fraser, Victoria University of Wellington (NZ)
- The Rainbow Mental Health Support Experiences Study (Summary of findings) - Gloria Fraser, Victoria University of Wellington (NZ)
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) health services in the United States: Origins, evolution, and contemporary landscape (U.S.)
Gender Diverse + Trans People
- Kerekere, E. (2017) Part of the Whānau: The Emergence of Takatāpui Identity - He Whāriki Takatāpui. Wellington: Tīwhanawhana Trust
Book Recommendations, Aotearoa:
- Sexuality and the stories of indigenous peoples. Jessica Hutchings and Clive Aspin. 2007. Wellington, New Zealand. Huia Publishers.
- Mana wahine Māori: Selected writings on Māori womens art, culture and politics. Ngahuia te Awekōtuku. 1991. Auckland, New Zealand. New Womens Press.
- Ruahine: Mythic women. Ngahuia te Awekōtuku. 2007. Wellington, New Zealand. Huia Publishers.
- Queer in Aotearoa New Zealand. Lynne Alice and Lynne Star. 2004. Palmerston North, New Zealand. Dunmore Publishers.