Partner with Us
Our partners work with us to shape Aotearoa into a country where diversity is celebrated and all our young people thrive. Our partners believe in our vision and changing Aotearoa for the better.
There are many ways that organisations can partner with us, and we can work with you to determine how we can best align your organisations goals and capabilities with RainbowYOUTH. In the past we have done events together, done fundraising or marketing campaigns together, created and distributed educational resources, supported payroll giving and much more!
We are committed to ensuring our partner organisations are reflected through RainbowYOUTH collateral, and their support is clear and emphasized. Our partners have found a number of benefits from their relationship with us, including:
- Strengthened relationship to the LGBTIQ+ community and customers
- Brand more strongly resonating with youth in Aotearoa
- Positive brand association generally from supporting a charity
- Increased staff morale and engagement
- More inclusive workplaces, supporting staff to be more comfortable and confident
- An authentic and meaningful way to deliver diversity and inclusion strategies
- Companies with strong LGBTIQ+ inclusion outperform financially. In 2016 stocks from LGBTIQ+ inclusive companies outperformed the broad global market by more than 3 percent a year over the previous six years (Credit Suisse, LGBT: the value of diversity, April 2016)
We have three levels for our partnerships, depending on the nature of support given:
- Gold partners help deliver RainbowYOUTH’s kaupapa and mission and we ensure their support is recognised and celebrated consistently alongside our brand and collateral, as well as working closely to achieve their organisational goals from the partnership.
- Silver partners help deliver projects and programmes and we ensure their support is acknowledged in any collateral, comms and maintain strong lines of communication.
- Bronze partners help deliver specific initiatives and we ensure their support is acknowledged in any collateral.